I hereby agree to the following:
1. That I am participating in the Exercise Classes, Programs or Workshops offered by Pilates Plus Dublin and it’s instructors during which I will receive information and instruction about health and fitness. I am aware that I am engaging in physical exercise & that the use of training equipment & instruction could cause injury to me. I am voluntarily participating in these activities & assume all risk of injury that might result from them. I understand that all reasonable efforts will be made to ensure my physical safety. I understand that the equipment can be dangerous if used improperly and I will follow the strict instructions given by my instructor.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Exercise Classes, Programs or Workshops. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the Exercise Classes, Health Programs or Workshops. It is not the responsibility of Pilates Plus Dublin or its instructors to determine my suitability to exercise.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in Exercise Classes, Programs or Workshops, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in Exercise Classes, Programs or Workshops, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Pilates Plus Dublin and it’s instructors for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Pilates Plus Dublin and its instructors for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
6. We absolutely require 24hrs notice for cancellation of classes. If you do not cancel your class more than 24 hours in advance you will lose the session. For clients on a monthly unlimited there is a €25 charge each time you cancel or reschedule a class without giving us the full 24hrs notice. There are no exceptions to that rule.
7. Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
By purchasing and booking sessions with Pilates Plus Dublin you are agreeing to all our terms and conditions. We accept Visa Debit, Laser, Visa and Mastercard. We accept cash payments. We do not accept cheques. All Classes must be prepaid. You will be sent emails to keep you informed of class bookings, purchases, special offers, competitions and other news, if you do not wish to receive the news and offers emails you will be given the choice to unsubscribe.
A 24hr cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged for the class, no exceptions. Any classes which are not cancelled with more than 24 hours to the class will be lost. For clients who avail of the Unlimited Specials there is a charge each time you cancel or reschedule a class without giving the full 24 hours notice, this charge is currently €20. Changing/rescheduling a class time with less than 24 hours notice is cancelling as you are cancelling the original class, therefore, the cancellation policy applies. We may debit your card this amount. If you do not have a card on file the payment will be due the next time you are in the studio. Any clients who do not adhere to this will risk having their account suspended or cancelled and also being unable to take up the unlimited special offer in the future. On the Unlimited Specials clients can confirm themselves for one class per day if you want to do more you see if there is a free space in studio at the time of the class, you may not book into more than one class a day.